Monday, August 25, 2008

Some cupcake invitations


One of my friends asked if I would be willing to make her a bunch of invitations for her grandmother's ONE HUNDREDTH birthday. How can I say no to that!! After looking through my gallery she liked some of the cupcake cards I made a while ago and this is what I came up with. The only bummer was that I had to stamp, cut and colour over fifty of the Hero Arts cupcake stamps.

Supplies: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Provocraft papers, Hero Arts cupcake stamps, Copic markers, Kohinoor pencils, Stickles, rhinestones.

4 comments:

April Hall said...

I love how these came out, and what a special occassion to make them for!

LIZZEE said...

I adore these cupcake cards.. yummo

LIZZEE said...

I adore these cupcake cards.. yummo

Tara said...

Those are beautiful little invites! Has you hand uncramped yet? LOL!