Wednesday, August 6, 2008


This is the card I created for the So Sketchy blog this week. Be sure to stop by the blog to see the other DT creations!!

To create the scalloped circle shape, I punched out a whole lot of small circles and glued them around the outside of a circle. Then I created the card base using my coluzzle and circle template and mounted the scallop on top. One trick you might need is that in order to make the card stand up, you have to mount the base towards the BOTTOM of the card front.

The stamps on this card are from Cornish Heritage Farms Kim Hughes baby love set. I stamped the giraffe onto brown paper and cut it out. The sentiment and the butterflies are also from the set.

Supplies: Papers: Imaginesce, Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms, Ribbon: Offray, buttons and lace: general craft supply, Stickles.

2 comments:

April Hall said...

Jen, I LOVE how this turned out! It's Beautiful!

SmilynStef said...

What an adorable card ... love that lace and the green glitter dots on the scallops.