Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Upcoming FREE on-line class at Cornish Heritage Farms



One of the things I enjoy most about the CHF forums and gallery is the GREAT information and inspiration available for paper crafters of all levels. Did you know that starting in July, CHF started offering free on line classes? I've had the opportunity to participate in a few of them myself and they are a fabulous way to learn new techniques!

On Tuesday August 19th, designer Lesley Langdon will be hosting a class on creating a lovely set of tile coasters using stamps from the Rummage Bin Primitive Christmas set. All of the supplies you will need as well as more information for signing up can be found here.

Even if you don't have this particular set of stamps yet (but you really *need* to get this fabulous set LOL!) the tips and techniques shared in this class are still very informative.

1 comment:

craftinchick said...

Congrats again on your new venture with CHF! It is a much deserved accomplishment!

Just so you know, I've tagged you with an I Love Your Blog Award! :) Check it out here:http://craftinchick.wordpress.com/2008/08/14/someone-loves-my-blog/

Jen