Saturday, September 13, 2008

Get well soon card


Cornish Heritage Farms has a new set of Mona Lisa Moments Get Well themed sentiments being released next Tuesday September 16th. There is a really wonderful variety of sentiments in this set and some of them could even be used for sympathy cards.

Here's a preview of one of the sentiments in the set. This card is a true rariety for me.......it is a 100% stamped card with no embellishments *gasp*. I used two different tones of Ranger distressing ink with the Scrapblock papers from Cornish Heritage Farms. This card was REALLY quick and I really like the tone on tone look you can achieve with using different shades of the same ink.

Supplies:
Stamps: Rummage Bin Beautiful set by Cornish Heritage Farms, Mona Lisa Moments Get Well Centers by Cornish Heritage Farms, Pin Dot Scrapblock by Cornish Heritage Farms, Daisy Chain Scrapblock by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Ranger Distressing Ink Shabby Shutters, Ranger Distressing Ink Peeled Paint
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific (for card base only)
Patterned Paper: Scrapblocks paper package by Cornish Heritage Farms
Tools: Nestabilities die
Technique:Tone on tone stamping, Stamping only card

2 comments:

eagensgm said...

Jen, I was so excited to see your blog. I have been enjoying all of your cards on another site & have "lifted" many. You are truly gifted. Every card is a masterpiece and an inspiration. I can't wait for this new Thomas Kinkade stamp so I too can make this card. I like that we don't have to colour, I'm still trying to get the hang of Copics! I'll be an everyday visitor here that's for sure! And I'm in Toronto!

Kimberly said...

Beautiful!! I love the color combo you used!!