Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Have you heard of the Card Sketch a Day blog?


During my rounds of blog surfing (aka blurfing) I came across a new blog called Card sketch a day. Every day there is a new card sketch with artist samples to inspire you.

This is a sample card I did for today’s sketch. Be sure to stop by for some great card inspiration and if you’re interested you can create sample cards for the blog by looking at the calls on the left hand side.

Supplies:
Stamps: Kim Hughes Silhouette Blooms II from Cornish Heritage Farms, Ink: Versafine Sepia, Cardstock: Bazzill, Patterned Paper: SEI Dill Blossom collection, Accessories: Stickles, Technique: Fussy cutting

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love your card Jen! That is one of my favourite paper lines! Thanks for the link to the blog...I sent an email to contribute one. :)