Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm LOVING these 'shrooms




I don't know if you've ever browsed deep in the Cornish Heritage Farms store but there are some really COOL stamps that are lesser known. Recently the design team was sent a few different Mushroom Lane stamps and I *HAD* to get some as soon as I joined the team.

This is a fun card that I did with mushroom #28 from the collection. I paired it up with some K and Co. Berry Sweet papers. The image was coloured with Copics and then lots of bling was added.

You really need to check out the other examples in the Mushroom Lane gallery, and definitely add some to your wish list!!

Stay tuned for some more 'shroom cards from me :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Mushroom Lane #28 from Cornish Heritage Farms, Kim Hughes Tag You're It from Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Cardstock: Prism
Patterned Paper: K and Company Berry Sweet collection
Tools: Nestabilities scalloped die
Accessories: Offray Ribbon, Safety pin, Copic markers, Stickles

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Delicious cards! You were a GREAT choice for CHF!