Sunday, September 14, 2008

Merry and Bright


I know it's a bit early for Christmas still but better to get a head start! I made this card using the new Thomas Kinkade papers from Cornish Heritage Farms. These papers are from the Christmas series. The package comes with a total of 2 each of 18 designs (12 prints and 6 plain). The single sided cardstock weight papers are perfect for Cuttlebugging because the white core shows through a bit.

For this card, I used my new Christmas "Snow Dots" embossing folder as my base. I sanded and added some Stickles to the Kinkade image before attaching it to my card base. The large snowflake is the new snowflake Cuttlebug die.
Supplies:
Stamps: Christmas Expressions Stamp Set by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Adirondack Pitch black, Ranger distressing ink (Faded blue jeans)
Tools: Cuttlebug (embossing folder and snowflake die)
Accessories: rhinestone brad Making Memories, Stickles

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful! I've never seen any Thomas Kincade stuff in real life, but I love what I've seen online.

eagensgm said...

Another amazing card, can't wait for my Thomas Kinkade papers to come from CHF - I see a "card lift" coming!

Holly A said...

This is a beautiful card, Jen. I love those Thomas Kincade papers.