Thursday, September 11, 2008

Old Havana layout


Here's another layout I did with my September Scraphoria kit. These Vita Bella papers worked perfectly with some of my vacation photos. I hand cut the flourish/scroll paper out and adhered it on the left hand side of my photo. I added some Making Memories mini alphabet stickers (I had to trim them a bit) for my journalling. To finish off the layout, I did some stamping with some flourish stamps from the Rummage Bin Beautiful set from Cornish Heritage Farms.


Supplies:
Stamps: Rummage Bin Beautiful stamps by Cornish Heritage Farms

Ink: Staz On Jet Black, Versafine Black, Ranger Distressing Ink

Cardstock: Bazzill Dark Brown (for matting photo)

Patterned Paper: Vita Bella collection by My Little Yellow Bicycle

Accessories: Epoxy buttons and fabric tag: Vita Bella collection by My Little Yellow Bicycle, Embroidery floss, Making Memories mini alpha stickers, Scenic Route letter stickers

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

oh WOW. that is stunning! I can never make a gorgeous photo look good on a page and you knocked it out of the park!!! WOW!! Amazing!!!Love the touch of flourishes you added too!!!!
Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Holly A said...

Lovely layout, Jen. Your photos from that trip are so beautiful. It took me a while to find the trimmed mini MM letters you mentioned; they match the paper so nicely and look great! Awesome work.