Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Someday my prince will come card


I just LOVE this new Someday My Prince stamp from the Rummage Bin collection from Cornish Heritage Farms. It would be perfect for princess birthday cards, wedding shower cards or even note cards. This was a quick card I created using just one sheet of patterned paper and the stamped image. I coloured my pretty little princess with Copic markers and added some Stickles for shimmer.

Supplies:
Stamps: Rummage Bin Someday my prince will come collage by Cornish Heritage Farms, Rummage Bin Beautiful set by Cornish Heritage Farms

Ink: Adirondack Espresso ink, Adirondack Raspberry ink

Cardstock: PrismPatterned

Paper: Bo Bunny My Darling collection

Accessories: Prima flowers, Fancy Pants heart pin, Making Memories rhinestone brad, Fancy Pants felt flower, Darice rhinestones, Copic markers, Stickles

2 comments:

Lori Craig said...

Absolutely, darling.. love your ribbons, coloring and that beautiful patterned paper! Rummage Bin looks good on you, girl! ;)

Holly A said...

This is such a beautiful stamp, and the card you made with it is so very pretty. The pinks are so sweet and feminine. Love it.