Friday, September 5, 2008

War Bride part deux


Remember a while ago I posted this layout of my grandparents and how they met during the war? Well, my mom ended up loving it so I framed it and gave it to her for Mother's day.

Since I still wanted this photo and story for my scrapbook so I redid the layout (and I must say I like it much better LOL!).

The layout was done using the AMAZING Scraphoria September kit. It's crammed full of Vita Bella papers and embellishments from My Little Yellow Bicycle. As soon as I got it I knew this was the paper for this layout. I paired it up with some of my Rummage Bin stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms and some Prima flowers and other goodies.

If you LOVE this paper as much as I do, you have to rush on over to Scraphoria and pick up the fabulous kit (and don't forget the add ons either).

Supplies

Stamps:
-flourish from Beautiful stamp set (The Rummage Bin) by Cornish Heritage Farms
-clock and sentiment from Time to stamp set (The Rummage Bin) by Cornish Heritage Farms

Ink:
- Timber Brown Staz On
-Versafine Sepia

Patterned Paper:
- Vita Bella collection by My Little Yellow Bicycle

Accessories:
- Epoxy and glitter stickers Vita Bella collection by My Little Yellow Bicycle
- Prima flowers
-Offray sheer ribbon
-All my Memories brad
-Fancy Pants heart pin
-American Crafts brown chipboard thickers

Technique:
- Fussy cutting of patterned papers
- Stamping on transparency
-Hidden journalling tag

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

That is beautiful!

Holly A said...

This layout is stunning, Jen! I loved the first one too, but the detail here is amazing. Those papers are truly beautiful.

Kimmie said...

what an amazing layout, you are one talented girl!!!