Monday, October 6, 2008

CHF Challenge Chicks Monday is here!

For today's challenge the Cornish Heritage Farms design team is sharing QUICK AND EASY card.

This is a quick card I made using some scraps of Rusty Pickle Lucky paper, some kraft cardstock and some white pigment ink. I created the shamrock using a heart stamp from the Rummage Bin Primitive Christmas set and cutting the tips off. I covered the center with a button and added some rick rack.

To create the background on the bottom of the card, I stamped with white pigment ink. Quick and easy!

Be sure to stop by the blogs of the other designers participating: Julia, Kim, Val, Alli, Joanne, Kristine, Carole, Lisa, Michele, Sherrie, Lisa S. and Becky.

Supplies:
Ink: White Pigment Ink, Adirondack Meadow Ink
Cardstock: The Paper Company
Patterned Paper: Rusty Pickle Lucky
Accessories: Button, Rickrack, Pink Paislee stickers (lucky stickers)

6 comments:

Valerie said...

I just love kraft with color! The backgrounder looks great stamped in white!

Angelnorth said...

Cute design! The kraft looks great with green and I love the big polka dots. Very creative with the heart shape too, love it!

Alli Miles said...

Fabulous card--love the scrapy side to it too.

Becky said...

Super clever and very cute!!!
I love the craft with the white!!!
B-

Regan said...

um...gorgeous-

found you from the turtle- I totally added you to my google reader!!!

jenn said...

Oh I love this card! Super cute and fabulous!!!!