Thursday, October 9, 2008

Elvis is in the house!


Sheet music Elvis is being released today at Cornish Heritage Farms. This is the first chance I've had to create with the "King" and it certainly won't be my last.

Here's one card I created for the release. I paired it up with some patriotic looking star papers from Kaisercraft and the Aged Sheetmusic Scrapblock. As you can see I can actually get at my sewing machine these days after my sort of reorg of the craft room, so I did a bit of stitching around the papers.

Check back later for another card I did with this super cool stamp.

Thank you, thank you very much :)

Supplies: Stamps: Sheet Music Elvis by Cornish Heritage Farms, Mona Lisa Moments Classic Expressions by Cornish Heritage Farms, Aged Sheet Music Scrapblock by Cornish Heritage Farms Ink: Adirondack Espresso, Brilliance Galaxy Gold Patterned Paper:Kaiser Craft (both stars paper), Colorbok (beige background papers) Accessories: Tim Holtz Grungeboard stars, Stickles, Techniques:Machine stitching

1 comment:

Lori Craig said...

How fabulous and fun! This Elvis image is such fun! :)