Saturday, October 25, 2008

Have you seen this blog?

Have you ever seen the Aussie Scrap Source blog? Well if not you really need to check it out and book mark it because there is always some amazing inspiration over there. What I like is that they feature tons of projects by product line each week. A great way to be inspired to use all those product lines we might have in our stashes.

Last week they asked me if they could use two cards I did using the Vita Bella line from My Little Yellow Bicycle. Of course I was honoured and said yes! You can see the post here which features tons of fabulous projects from all the MYLYB lines. My two cards can be seen at the bottom of the post.

Thanks for letting me share!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I checked out that blog and just have to say that your cards are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!