Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Masculine birthday wishes


Making masculine themed cards is super easy using the Thomas Kinkade papers from Cornish Heritage Farms.

For this card I used some of the papers from the masculine paper set and created the wood grain background with a backgrounder stamp to add to the wood-sy feel of the card.

Supplies:
Stamps: Wood grain backgrounder by Cornish Heritage Farms, Mona Lisa Moments Classic Essential Expressions by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Adirondack Ginger Ink
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific (card base)
Patterned Paper: Thomas Kinkade Masculine paper set by Cornish Heritage Farms
Tools: Coluzzle (for cutting circles)

3 comments:

Patti said...

I always love your stuff! .
I think I 'need' that paper!!

Cathy said...

Very masculine....that's hard to do - nicely done.

Joan said...

This is striking. I really like how you used these papers.