Here’s a quick card I created using some of the Kim Hughes Mocha Chica papers from Cornish Heritage Farms. Also, today is Monday which means it's CHF Challenge Chick Monday. Today's challenge was to create a SHAPED card. Be sure to stop by the other designer's blogs (links on right) to see who was playing along today.
Stamps: Kim Hughes Baby love set by Cornish Heritage Farms, Large Polkadots backgrounder set by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black ink, Adirondack Pink Sherbet ink
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific (card base)
Patterned Paper: Mocha Chica collection by Cornish Heritage Farms
Tools: Fiskars Threading water punch, Coluzzle (for cutting circles)
1. Cut three 1 3/8" circles out of white cardstock. Stamp baby stamps in black ink and colour images with markers. Ink edges with light pink ink.
2. Cut piece of 5 ½" x 4 ¼" light pink patterned paper and mount onto standard A2 card base. Ink with light pink ink.
3. Cut 3 ¼" square of light teal paper and ink edges with light pink ink. Stamp sentiment in bottom left hand corner with black ink.
4. Punch 3 ¼ " of scalloped border and attach to teal square slightly above sentiment.
5. Cut piece of white paper 4 ¼" x 2". Stamp with polka dot backgrounder in light pink ink and ink edges. Attach to cardbase.
6. Attach remaining square of paper to card base overlapping polka dot strip.