Sunday, November 23, 2008

Feeling Primitive


This is a really stampy card (e.g. only coloured paper and stamps) I created with the Rummage Bin Primitive individual images. I used the CHF Woodgrain backgrounder for the card base and then stamped around the outside with the blanket edge stamp from the CHF Rummage Bin Primitive Christmas set.

To finish off the card I added some Flower Soft to the willow tree. I just LOVE this stuff (even though I’m hopelessly messy with it!).

Supplies:
Stamps: Rummage Bin Primitive Individual images by Cornish Heritage Farms, Rummage Bin Primitive Christmas (blanket edge) by Cornish Heritage Farms, Woodgrain backgrounder by Cornish Heritage Farms

Ink: Versafine Black, Versafine Sepia

Patterned Paper: Colorbok

Accessories: Offray ribbon, Flower soft

2 comments:

Kate's Life said...

Cool! The tree looks awesome!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

OH this is very nice!!!
I love this set..