Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy for you


I was reorganizing my ever growing stash a few weeks back and came across my forgotten bag of K and Co Smitten papers and embellishments. This is one of two cards that I created with these gorgeous papers and embellishments.

I used the CHF Rummage Bin So Happy set as my focal point on the card and heat embossed it. I think this would make a nice engagement card.

I’ll post the matching card tomorrow (got to spread out those blog posts LOL!)

Supplies:
Stamps: Rummage Bin So Happy set by Cornish Heritage Farms

Ink: Versamark (for embossing)

Cardstock: Georgia Pacific (card base)

Patterned Paper: K and Co. Smitten collection

Accessories: K and Co. Smitten collection felt flowers and die cut hearts, Stickles (Cinnamon), Brown embossing powder by Stampendous, Nestabilities scalloped square die