Saturday, November 15, 2008

More SEP vintage butterflies

As I mentioned in my last post, I just couldn't put these new Saturday Evening Post Vintage Butterfly stamps down when I received them. This is another card I did with them last week.

I used a piece of Making Memories die cut papers from the Paperie journalling book and stamped on it with the butterflies and sentiment. I mounted it on a piece of embossed brown paper and sanded to distress. Then I finished it off with my new obsession: Bazzill pom pom trim and some distress stickles.

Supplies:
Ink: Adirondack Espresso
Pattered paper: Making Memories (die cut paper), Dream street (background and polka dot)
Accessories: Pom pom trim by Bazzill, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Tim Holtz Distress Stickles (Vintage Photo) applied onto dot paper on bottom

5 comments:

Marlou said...

gorgeous card :)

Kate's Life said...

I love this card Jen! Beautiful!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Gorgeous!!!!! That is my favorite quote (from my peak at the set)... It says so much!!!

Michelle Ramlochan said...

wow! this is beautiful!

Holly A said...

Love love love the vintage butterfly stamps! Beautiful card, Jen.