Thursday, November 20, 2008

On your beautiful wedding day


Here’s the second card I created with the K and Co Smitten supplies I rediscovered in my stash.

On this card I layered a bunch of word stamps from various sets to create my own custom sentiment. If you have a lot of different sentiment or word stamps, don’t be afraid to use multiple ones a the same time to create your own unique sentiments.

Supplies:
Stamps: Rummage Bin “Beautiful” set by Cornish Heritage Farms (flourishes and “beautiful” sentiment), Mona Lisa Moments “Classic Essential Expressions” by Cornish Heritage Farms (remainder of sentiment)

Ink: Adirondack Raspberry, Versafine Onyx lack

Cardstock: Georgia Pacific (card base only)

Patterned Paper: K and Co. Smitten line

Accessories: Stickles (Cotton Candy), Prima flowers, Autumn Leaves Button, K and Co. Smitten Rub ons, K and Co. Smitten die cut hearts