Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas, So Sketchy style.


Today's So Sketchy card sketch was a circular card. I adapted mine into a square card so you can see how you can use sketches and adapt them to your needs.

With this sketch I created a holiday card. I love the colours of these Melissa Frances papers and paired them together with the Joyeux Noel snowflake set from Cornish Heritage Farms. The sentiment is from the Mona Lisa Moments Christmas expressions (thanks Donna for pointing out my omission :) )

Supplies:
Stamps: Joyeux Noel by Cornish Heritage Farms and Mona Lisa Moments Christmas Expressions by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Versamark (for embossing)
Cardstock:Georgia Pacific (card base)
Patterned Paper: Melissa Frances
Tools: Nestabilities dies, Coluzzle, Martha Stewart snowflake punch
Accessories: Buttons, White detail embossing powder by Stampendous
Technique: Heat embossing

5 comments:

Donna said...

Where did you get the Silent Night sentiment? I could not find it in that set.

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card Jen!!

Dayhomemama said...

I just love your cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You rock Jen!

Oma said...

This is a beautiful card!

*Sally* said...

I absolutely adore this card! What lovely colours together!