Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy birthday Aunt Rose


Last weekend my DH and I were invited to a surprise party for his aunt's 60th birthday and this is the card I created.

I thought the Thomas Kinkade Rose Garden and sentiment were perfect to use since her name is Rose :)

I coloured the Kinkade image with a combination of chalks, pencils and Copic markers. I stamped the image onto a die cut bracket that I cut with my QK Silhouette.

Supplies:
Stamps: Thomas Kinkade 'The Rose Garden' by Cornish Heritage Farms, Thomas Kinkade 'A birthday Rose' sentiment by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Adirondack Espresso
Cardstock: Prism smooth cardstock
Patterned Paper:Basic Grey
Tools: Quickutz Silhouette (to cut out shaped image)Sewing machine
Accessories: Prima flowers, Offray ribbon, Copic markers, Prismacolor pencils, Stickles

No comments: