Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I know it's late but here's some Christmas tag ideas

I know it's probably a bit late to share some ideas for easy homemade Christmas tags but I know you all have plenty of time to work on tags in the next 24 hours LOL! :)

On the weekend I made a pile of Christmas tags exclusively out of my scrap bin. I cut the tags with various Nestabilities dies and of course stamped them with my Cornish Heritage Farms stamps.


Set 1 supplies:
Stamps: Rummage Bin Winter Vintage Signage by Cornish Heritage Farms, Aged Sheet music Scrapblock by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Adirondack Espresso
Patterned Paper:Basic Grey
Tools: Nestabilities dies
Accessories: Prima flowers, button

Set 2 supplies:
Stamps: Kim Hughes Heart Warmers by Cornish Heritage Farms, Kim Hughes Christmas Cheer by Cornish Heritage Farms, Aged Sheet music Scrapblock by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Adirondack black, Meadow Green
Cardstock: DCWV
Patterned Paper: Various scraps
Tools: Nestabilities dies
Accessories: Copic markers


Set 3 supplies:
Stamps: Kim Hughes Heart Warmers by Cornish Heritage Farms, Pin Dot Scrapblock by Cornish Heritage Farms, Joyeux Noel by Cornish Heritage Farms, Kim Hughes Baked with Love by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Adirondack black, cranberry, blue
Cardstock: Misc. scraps
Patterned Paper:Misc. scraps
Tools: Nestabilities dies
Accessories: Stickles, Copic Markers

3 comments:

Tracey said...

These tags are just gorgeous Jen! Thanks for sharing!

Cathy said...

Inspiring, as usual! I love checking your blog. Hope you had an awesome Christmas!

Hugs.
Cathy

Kristii said...

I wish I had seen these tag ideas before Christmas!! I will have to use some of these ideas for January birthdays!! Thanks for the inspiration!