Friday, December 19, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow


Well, the forecasted storm has arrived and I'm home safe after leaving work early. I looking forward to doing some crafty stuff this afternoon (whooot!).

For now I thought I'd share with you a picture of my table top Christmas tree. We decided not to put up the full size tree this year since we will be celebrating at my Mom's place so last weekend we picked up this pre-lit little tree from Canadian Tire and I decorated it in a snowman theme. If you want to see a bit more close up photo, you should be able to click on the photo.

All the snowmen are felt and I found this amazing pom pom garland from the dollar store. The snowflakes are all sparkly plastic and there are some red glass balls. I really love the way it turned out!!

In case you were wondering ALL the decorations including the topper and pom pom trim are from Dollerama.

2 comments:

redoaklines said...

what a pretty pretty tree!!! gorgeous!

-sarah

Cathy said...

Love the tree! And LOVE Dollarama :)

Cathy