Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh deer!


One of the papers I like the best in the Thomas Kinkade Christmas pack from Cornish Heritage Farms is the winter scene with the deer. This is one of the large sheets of the design.

This was a really quick and simple card.

All I did was cut the deer paper using my mega curved rectangles Nestabilities die and inked the edges. Then I added some Flower Soft and glitter paint to make it look snowy. I mounted it on a card base of the new Basic Grey paper and added some checkered ribbon.

Supplies:
Stamps: Mona Lisa Moments Christmas Expressions by Cornish Heritage Farms

Ink: Versafine Sepia

Patterned Paper: Thomas Kinkade Christmas series by Cornish Heritage Farms, Basic Grey Wassail

Tools: Nestabilities die (mega curved rectangles)

Accessories: Flower Soft, Glitter snow paint (Delta), Offray ribbon

4 comments:

Michelle Ramlochan said...

This doesn't look simple! wow it looks so detailed...I love it. Nice job.

Stampmouse said...

wow thats gorgeous

Maggie said...

kewl stuff Thank you so much for spreading the word about http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.com.
Thank you so much for making us a success :)
Have a great week,
Maggie

liannallama said...

What a pretty card and I love how you used the flower soft to make the snow!