Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Scrapblocks release day on the farm

It's another busy week for releases at Cornish Heritage Farms!

Yesterday the new stamp of the month for December was released. It's a wonderful fir branch with sentiment. You can see all the design team creations in the gallery here.


Today there are TWO new Scrapblocks being released: distressed grid and tulle damask.


Later this week, there are some new Kim Hughes and Rummage Bin releases and you WON'T be dissappointed with them.

I'll leave you today with two cards I made with the new Scrapblocks. The first card is a wedding card that I did with the damask stamp (arrrgggh, I HATE this time of year bc my photos don't look as nice when there is little natural light). The second card is a quick and easy dinosaur card I did with the new distressed grid Scrapblock and Kim Hughes Little Guy set.


Supplies:

Stamps: Tulle Damask Scrapblock by Cornish Heritage Farms, Mona Lisa Moments Wedding Centers by Cornish Heritage Farms. Ink:Versafine Sepia. Cardstock: Bazzill. Patterned Paper:My Mind's Eye, Basic Grey. Tools: Cuttlebug (heart die), Nestabilities die, Fiskars Threading water punch. Accessories: Offray Ribbon, Stickles, Prima flower, Bazzill brad, sewing pin

Stamps: Distressed Grid Scrapblock by Cornish Heritage Farms, Kim Hughes Little Guy by Cornish Heritage Farms. Ink: Adirondack Citrus Ink, Adirondack Pitch Black. Cardstock: Georgia Pacific. Patterned Paper: Scrapblocks paper pad by Cornish Heritage Farms. Accessories: American Crafts ribbon, Copic markers, Nestabilities die

1 comment:

Michelle Ramlochan said...

I'm having the same problem with my photos and the lighting...I get frustrated taking pics...I love both cards though so the picture is doing it great justice :)