Wednesday, January 7, 2009

CPS sketch 98 Wedding Style

I've been stalking the CPS blog for a LONG time now and I finally decided to play along with this week's sketch (sketch 98).

I was inspired to do a wedding card using the new Basic Grey Bittersweet paper and some wedding stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms. The card is really sparkly in real life!

Here's a quick tip to share. I didn't have a rhinestone brad that matched the papers I was using so I took my deep red Copic marker and tinted the rhinestone brad (see the center of the flower). This is a great way to customize your embellishments to work with any papers!!

Stamps:
Kim Hughes I Thee Wed by Cornish Heritage Farms, Pin Dot Scrapblock by Cornish Heritage Farms, Mona Lisa Moments Wedding Centers by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Versamark (embossing), Adirondack Espresso, Adirondack Pastel Pink, Palette Fuschia
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet, Scenic Route
Tools: Nestabilities dies
Accessories: Prima flowers, Making Memories Brad, Stickles, Darice rhinestones, Copic Markers, Ranger embossing powder

7 comments:

Tracey said...

This is a stunning card Jen! Just beautiful!

~amy~ said...

Good Grief...look at all of that Bittersweet goodness!!!! LOVE it!

Regan said...

sooo pretty!!

Jess said...

Gorgeous card!

Lesley said...

What a beautiful card!

Lea L. said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the stamping in that scalloped circle!! Thanks for playing at CPS this past week!

~Lea

Charity Hassel said...

how romantic and pretty! glad you played along at the cps blog!