Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!!


Sorry I've been slacking in the blogging department over the holidays but I've been enjoying my time off from work and getting lots of organizing done around the house. But I'm back now and I'm looking forward to sharing lots of crafty projects with you again in 2009.

Here's a card I created for today's So Sketchy sketch.

I hand cut the geared circle from a sheet from the Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo collection. I stamped and cut out a few robots from the Kim Hughes Little Guy set and stamped a sentiment from the same set.

Supplies:
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo collection
Accessories: Stickles, Copic Markers, American Crafts ribbons

4 comments:

Tracey said...

I love this Jen! Perfect for a little boy!

SmilynStef said...

Love your hand-cut gear ... what a fabulous card ... it makes me smile.

LIZZEE said...

Adorable Hapyp newyear

Dawn said...

This is sooo stinkin' cute. I adore robots, and this is a perfect way to use them. WOW< what a fantastic card. Great work! Love the cut out gear, very cool!