Friday, January 23, 2009

Hello again from Tulip Girl


Here's another card I made with the new Saturday Evening Post Tulip girl stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms.

Once again I used papers from the Cosmo Cricket Dutch girl collection. This time I stamped and cut out the image and mounted it onto the distressed blue oval. I did a bit of recycling on this card as the large red ribbon was from a gift basket I received for Christmas. It was perfect for embellishing the card!

Supplies:
Stamps: Saturday Evening Post Tulip Girl by Cornish Heritage Farms, Kim Hughes Tag You're It by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Adirondack Espresso
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl
Accessories:Copic markers, Nestabilities, Ribbon (recycled from a Christmas basket), Safety Pin (tinted with Copic)

1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

Love that recycled ribbon and the great safety pin sentiment ... fabulous card.