Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Is anyone ready for spring yet?

Well, I know I'm DONE with winter and was inspired to make a few spring cards to hurry winter along.

Both of these cards use the new Saturday Evening Post Easter Basket stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms. Hop on over to the CHF gallery to check out the other designs created by the CHF design team.

On the first card I cut out part of the image with the Nestabilities label die and used Rusty Pickle white chocolate bunnies papers. I love using pink and brown together!



Supplies:
Stamps: Saturday Evening Post Easter Basket by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Adirondack Espresso
Patterned papers: Rusty Pickle
Accessories: Offray Ribbon, Bead pin (sewing supply), Nestabilities die
On the second card, I coloured the bunny image with my Copic markers and some Pebbles Inc. chalks and used Imaginesce papers.


Supplies:
Stamps: Saturday Evening Post Easter Basket by Cornish Heritage Farms, Rummage Bin So Happy by Cornish Heritage Farms ("Easter" sentiment), Rummage Bin Art of Framing by Cornish Heritage Farms ("Happy" sentiment)
Ink: Adirondack Espresso, Versafine Sepia
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce (For Peeps Sake)
Accessories: Nestabilities die, Prima Flowers, Autumn Leaves Button, Copic Markers, Prisma colour pencils, Stickles, Pebbles Inc chalk

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Me, me!! I'm ready for Spring!!

Gorgeous cards Jen!!

Regan said...

oh, I love it!!!