Sunday, January 25, 2009

I've been framed


Here's a quick card I did using only cardstock and stamps.

I stamped the new Paisley pattern Scrapblock onto dark brown cardstock and then added a strip of paisley embossed cardstock and a scalloped border. I created four inchies (using the Rummage Bin Inchie style stamps), matted them with lighter cardstock and added them to the card.

Finally, I took a metal frame and accented the angel stamp.

Supplies:
Stamps: Paisley Pattern Scrapblock by Cornish Heritage Farms, Rummage Bin Inchie Style by Cornish Heritage Farms
Cardstock:Prism, Bazzill
Ink: Adirondack Espresso
Accessories: Cuttlebug Paisley embossing folder, Fiskars Threading Water punch, Metal brad/frame

1 comment:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Jen! The colours, the inchies, everything. Love the metal frame accent!!