Thursday, January 15, 2009

Let's go Dutch!



As soon as I stamped the image I knew I'd have to pair her up with the Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl papers sitting in my stash.
I coloured this little cutie with Copic markers and then used Pebbles Inc. chalks around the outside of the image to give the blue background.

You can see all the other wonderful design team samples for this new stamp in the CHF Saturday Evening Post gallery here.

Ink: Adirondack Espresso
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl
Accessories:Prima bling swirl (tinted red with Copic), Copic markers, Pebbles Inc chalk (for tinting around the image), Felt tulip unknown (American Crafts????), Nestabilities

2 comments:

Tracey said...

What a pretty card Jen!!

Michelle said...

This is so pretty! I love it!