Friday, January 9, 2009

Will you BEE mine?

Another card using the Kim Hughes Birds and Bees stamp set from Cornish Heritage Farms. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cute little set (if you couldn't tell already LOL!!!)


I decided to go with a round card and used the new Basic Grey Bittersweet papers (again LOL!). I cut out the images and coloured them with Copic markers.

Supplies:
Stamps: Kim Hughes Birds and the Bees by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Memories Black dye ink by Stewart Superior
Patterned Paper:Basic Grey Bittersweet, Scenic Route (hearts)
Tools: Cuttlebug floral die, Coluzzle Circle cutter
Accessories: Copic markers, Stickles

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Absolutely adorable card Jen! This set is fantastic!!

Regan said...

LOVE this card!!!!!

evafromca said...

Oh, how cute is this card!!!!! WOW!!!

Kate's Life said...

Jen you kill me! Love it! I have this embossing folder and I really need to try it! Looks great on your card!

Leah said...

This is so sweet...I just ordered this set and can't to play with it!!

**Nancy** said...

CUTE!!!!! I love this round card!! Again, I am so lovin' that stamp set!!!