Sunday, February 15, 2009

Check out this new Scrapblock!


I just received my new "Vintage City" scrapblock from Cornish Heritage Farms and oh boy, I LOVE it!! This one is going to be used a lot on my travel layouts. If you're not aware, the Scrapblocks are a HUGE 6 x 6 stamp which makes them perfect for scrapbooking as well as for cards!!

For this card, I stamped the Scrapblock onto a sheet of ledger paper in Pesto green ink. Then I layered that onto the postage stamp paper I used for my card base. Most of the accessories are from the Making Memories travel line.

Stamps: Scrapblocks Vintage City by Cornish Heritage Farms, Rummage Bin Journal Box (Postmark stamp) by Cornish Heritage Farms, Mona Lisa Moments Motivational Centers by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Adirondack Pesto (for map stamp), Adirondack Espresso
Papers: Making Memories
Accessories: Making Memories ribbons, vintage stamps, ticket die cut, flower and buttons

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Love this new scrapblock Jen and your card is gorgeous!!

heather said...

love love love this! the new scrapblock is so great! It is very neat how you used a postage-like border