Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy trails to you (CPS 102)


Two posts in one day....don't get too used to it LOL!!!

February is already half over *sigh* but it's not too late to get this month's super cute Kim Hughes Happy Trails stamp set from Cornish Heritage Farms. For the month of February it's only $7.99!!! Great value and super cute (did I say that already???)

I did this card for this week's CPS sketch (sketch 102).

I'm getting kind of sad after finishing this card, because I'm almost out of my Cosmo Cricket Wanted paper. I know this is a really "old" line by scrapbooking standards but it's one of the few lines that I've used practically every.single.scrap. Maybe I'll get lucky and find some more one day.

Supplies:
Stamps: Kim Hughes Happy Trails (February Stamp of the Month) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Adirondack EspressoPalette Noir
Papers: Cosmo Cricket
Accessories: Making Memories brads, Copic markers, Leather fringe from dollar store, Marvy scallop punch

4 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Love Kim's stamps and great use of the CPS sketch.

Charity Hassel said...

way to work the cps sketch and you're right that CC paper is perfect on this!

Tracey said...

This is a fantastic stamp set and your card rocks Jen!!

Tami Mayberry said...

very cool card!! Thanks for joining us at CPS!