Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hasta la vista!


Well, unfortunately I'm not going on a vacation any time soon but I decided to crack open my new Collage Press pad and came up with this travel themed card. I love the colours in the Camden collection. The red and blue look wonderful together.

I simply layered my papers, stamped my images and sentiment from the Kim Hughes Paradise Found set (Cornish Heritage Farms) and hand cut a flower out of one of the sheets and voila....card complete!

P.S. If any of you are looking for a Canadian Source for the Collage Press papers (I personally have found them hard to find) I got mine at Stamping Bella in Toronto. They have a wonderful selection of all the latest and greatest papers/embellies in their store!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Kim Hughes Paradise Found (plane and sentiment)
Ink: Staz On Blazing Red, Memories black by Stewart Superior
Accessories: Making Memories fabric brad, Offray ribbon

1 comment:

Tracey said...

This is a fantastic card Jen!! I love the colours!