Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just a note (new Saturday Evening Post image)


This is the second Saturday Evening Post stamp being released this Thursday (Feb 5th) at Cornish Heritage Farms.

This image is called Piano girl......isn't she a cutie?

For this card I opted to stick with a black and pink theme and used my new Making Memories Sabrina collection. In keeping with the music theme, I used the Aged Sheet music Scrapblock. I masked the piano stamp and first stamped the sheet music in pink ink onto the image panel. Then I also used the same sheet music stamp in black on the background. The image was coloured with Copics.

Be sure to check out the CHF Be Creative blog this week for more samples.

Supplies:
Stamps: Saturday Evening Post Piano Girl by Cornish Heritage Farms, Aged Sheet music Scrapblock by Cornish Heritage Farms, Mona Lisa Moments Classic Essential Expressions by Cornish Heritage Farms
Cardstock: Prism Smooth
Patterned Paper: Making Memories
Accessories: Copic Markers, Prima Flowers, Offray Ribbon

1 comment:

kellymb said...

Love this! I love the colors and the image is just adorable!