Thursday, February 26, 2009

Make each day your masterpiece


Here's a card I made using the Saturday Evening Post Little Piano Girl stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms.

I opted for a monochromatic look on this card and I stamped my image directly onto some patterned paper. Since I wanted to be able to colour in the girl in the image, I actually stamped it onto some plain white paper and then cut it out (sort of like paper piecing). Then I coloured it with my Copics.
Supplies:
Stamps: Mona Lisa Moments Motivational Centers by Cornish Heritage Farms, Saturday Evening Post Piano girl by Cornish Heritage Farms
Papers: Making Memories
Ink: Versafine Sepia
Accessories: Prima flowers, Offray ribbon, Copic markers
Just a reminder that you still have time to win some Kim Hughes stamps on the Cornish Heritage Farms Creative blog.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Jen!! Love the green!

Wildflower Studio (Michelle Dransart) said...

very cute!
I make cards as well, but from my paintings and photos! :) such a fun thing to know you art gets sent to others! come visit my blog anytime! :)