Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Music Gives you Wings (Rummage Bin Collage)

"Music Gives you Wings" is the most recent Rummage Bin collage image from Cornish Heritage Farms.


What I love about these collage images is that they look fabulous just stamped in ink (like on the first card) or you can add colour to make it pop (like the second card).


For this first card I stamped the image in deep pink ink onto a piece of patterned paper from the same collection as the rest of the papers used in the card (Kaisercraft).



On this second card, I stamped the image in black onto plain white cardstock and tinted the image with Pebbles Inc. chalks and added some colour to the words with Copic markers. I created a music themed card with this image using some paper from Creative Imaginations (Christine Adolf papers).



Today's tip: I think I've mentioned this before but if you want some custom coloured bling or rhinestones, just take a Copic marker and colour it! On this card I coloured the clear Prima bling swirls and the clear rhinestone brad in the center of the flower.


Supplies:


Card 1:
Stamp: Rummage Bin Music Gives by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Palette Fushia
Papers: Kaisercraft
Accessories: Buttons (general sewing supplies)


Card 2:
Stamps: Rummage Bin Music Gives You Wings by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Versafine black
Paper: Creative Imaginations Christine Adolf
Accessories: Prima flower, MM brad, Prima bling swirl, Copic markers, Pebbles Inc. chalk

1 comment:

Becky said...

Laurel is oohing and aaahing over your projects, as am I!!!
They are FAB!!!
B-