Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A bit late but here's my Mojo Monday #76


Here's my interpretation of Mojo Monday sketch #76.

I decided to go with a St. Patrick's Day theme and used up some old Rusty Pickle Lucky papers that were in my scrap pile. Please forgive my blah photo but that's what happens when you get creative after dark LOL!

I combined the bear from the Kim Hughes Bear Hugs set (Cornish Heritage Farms) with the sentiment and shamrock from the Kim Hughes Sweet Spring Set.

Supplies:
Stamps: Kim Hughes Bear Hugs by Cornish Heritage Farms, Kim Hughes Sweet Spring by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Memories black by Stewart Superior
Papers: Rusty Pickle "Lucky" collection
Accessories: Fiskars Threading Water punch, Copic markers, American Crafts Ribbon, Stickles

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Love this Jen! The green is fabulous and the bear is cute!!

Regan said...

sooo cute!

Bev said...

Fabulous card - love the image