Monday, March 23, 2009

Gnome sweet gnome


One of Kim Hughes' latest releases from Cornish Heritage Farms is Forest Friendz and boy oh boy is it CUTE! In addition to the stamps used on this card there are lots of mushroom stamps and a cute cute cute little hedgehog. A great set and great value as usual.

I have another idea up my sleeve for this gnome stamp so check back later and I'll share that one. Oh and be sure to stop by and see lots of other samples in the CHF gallery.


Supplies:
Ink: Memories by Stewart Superior
Paper: DCWV Green Stack
Accessories: K and Co. Journal box, Prismacolor pencils, Stickles, Fiskars punch (Effervescent)
Technique: Paper piecing

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is adorable Jen! Love the colour combo!!

Annika said...

Oh, I think I have to buy that set as well!!! :(((

My poor credit card...

Such a gorgeous colourful happy card!

Michelle said...

What an Adorable card! I LOVE IT!