Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hoppy Easter (2S4Y # 23)


Wow, I've been a total slacker in the blogging department these days! But don't worry I have lots of projects coming up to share, I just can't do it quite yet. I promise there WILL be more than one post this week.

Here's an Easter card I did based on this week's 2 Sketches for You (#23). I used papers from Making Memories and the stamps are Kim Hughes' Sweet Spring set from Cornish Heritage Farms. Please note the colours are marginally off in this photo (thank goodness spring is almost here so I can get good pictures again!!). The peachy is actually more of a pink shade.

Supplies:
Ink: Memories by Stewart Superior
Paper: Making Memories
Accessories: Stickles, Pom Pom, Copic markers, Prima flowers, Darice rhinestones, Offray ribbon, Cuttlebug embossing folder

12 comments:

~dawne said...

SUPER, SUPER cute. Love the texture & your stamp work. Great card.

Tracey said...

This is adorable Jen! Love it!!

Kazan Clark said...

Jennifer he is darling :) and that embossing is divine. Can't wait to see what you have to share - I bet it is yummy.
Hugs
Kazan

Wendy said...

super cute i love it

Regards,
Wendy

Savitri said...

What an adorably cute card!!! I LOVE the bunny rabbit!!

cheryln said...

This couldn't be cuter! love it in every way!

SelahCafe said...

This could NOT be any cuter!!! Love the embossing and colors! Great take on the sketch!

~amy~ said...

Oh my goodness....this is sooooo stinkin' CUTE!!!

Martha said...

What a great card!! Love it....
~Martha~

Annika said...

Ooohhh, I'm a sucker for Kim Hughes stamps! What a gorgeous card you have created! Love the embossed effect and paper-piecing and - everything, basically! :D

Berdien said...

Wow....beautiful card !!! Soooo cute ! I LOVE it !!

Renée said...

This is so cute!! I love the colours!