Friday, March 20, 2009

Something a bit funkier


Cornish Heritage Farms is releasing a FABULOUS new "Distressed Circles" scrapblock today. I love how versatile this stamp is. It's perfect for those more "funky and "edgy" looks that are popular right now but can also look really soft and vintage depending on what papers and ink you use. I can't wait to take this baby for a test drive on a layout (and YES I know it's been a LONG time since I've posted one----or even done one for that matter *sigh*).


Be sure to stop by the CHF gallery to look at all the wonderful creations the design team has done with this stamp.


Here's a card I made that would be perfect for a little boy (I think my nephew will be getting this card for his birthday!!) or even for that 'tween. I pulled out an old kit for this card and used Rouge de Garance papers and some Magic Mesh (remember that stuff???). I also added lots of staples to add to the funky look. The little creature and sentiment is from the Kim Hughes Little Guy set.


Supplies:

Stamps: Distressed Circles Scrapblock by Cornish Heritage Farms, Kim Hughes Little Guy by Cornish Heritage Farms

Ink: Versafine BlackPapers: Rouge de Garance

Accessories: Magic Mesh, staples, Sakura white pen, Dymo tape

1 comment:

Laura O'Donnell said...

oh wow, love this card!