Friday, April 24, 2009

Friendship Friday


FOUR posts in one week…..haven’t done that in a while LOL!

Here’s another look at the new Ornamental Borders Scrapblock from Cornish Heritage Farms. This time, I used the scrapblock to create this custom background paper by stamping the image in grey ink and then colouring some of the dots with a light pink Copic marker.

I started off creating this card by picking out the die cuts (from a K and Co. package I got on clearance) and the patterned papers. Then I created the background with the stamp and markers to match. I love how I was able to take a plain sheet of beige cardstock and make it look like it was part of the paper collection.

I finished off the card with some primas and buttons to add to the modern/vintage look.
Supplies:
Stamps: Rummage Bin Ornamental Beauty (sentiment) by Cornish Heritage Farms, Ornamental Borders Scrapblock by Cornish Heritage Farms
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific
Ink: Adirondack Lake Mist, Versafine black
Papers: K and Co
Accessories: Copic markers, K and Co die cuts, Prima flowers, Fiskars apron lace punch

3 comments:

tina werner said...

omg i love this card!!! amazing jen! just amazing!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Jen! Love your card!

Holly A said...

This is gorgeous, Jen. Love the dresses.