Friday, April 10, 2009

SEP Pastoral Woman

As promised, here's a look at the new Saturday Evening "Pastoral Woman" stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms.

For this first card I wanted to go with a real vintage look so I stamped the image in black and then used distressing ink to created the aged image. I also distressed the flower and stamped on it to add to the theme of the card. The papers are all from K and Co.


On the second card I coloured the image with Prismacolour pencils and then added a bit of distressing with distress ink and a stipple brush (to be honest I wish I had left it plain!!). I used Basic Grey papers and a Cuttlebug embossing folder on this card.

Be sure to stop by and have a look at the other designer samples in the gallery here.

3 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

loving both versions!

Linda Beeson said...

Wow! LOVE that image and your cards and that first one is so my favorite. You really did create a great vintage look.

Michelle said...

Wow! Jennifer both card are just gorgeous! I absolutely love the vintage look...amazing :)