Thursday, April 23, 2009

Water you up to? CPS #112

When I saw this weeks CPS sketch (#112) I knew I'd have to give it a try. I love the long and narrow card base and the unique angled section.

This is what I came up. I used Kim Hughes' Ocean Friends set from Cornish Heritage Farms and Cosmo Cricket Snorkel line.

The fishies are all paper pieced with scraps of paper and the water was coloured with Kohinoor pencils and baby oil.

Supplies:
Stamps: Kim Hughes Ocean Friends by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Memento black
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Misc. scraps for fishies (Basic Grey, AAM)
Accessories: Kohinoor pencils, Fiskars Apron Lace punch
Technique: Paper piecing

7 comments:

tina werner said...

hehe, too cute jen!

Pamela said...

Cute card!

Doris said...

great card, lovely colors! love it

Tracey said...

Great card Jen! Love the fish!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh is this cute! LOVE the fish theme, the use of those stamps and how you used that CPS sketch.

Lea L. said...

This is darling! Love the stamped fish scene, and the punched borders! Great job with CPS 112!

~Lea

Charity Hassel said...

oh, how adorable with all these fish! thanks for using the cps sketch this week!