Thursday, June 18, 2009

2S4Y and a some vintage bees

Tomorrow's Rummage Bin release from Cornish Heritage Farms is SWEET (in fact it's called Sweet Bees). Here's a quick look at some of the stamps from the set. This set matches perfectly with the June stamp of the month that I showed you earlier.

The card is based on 2S4Y sketch #28. I matted two panels of Cosmo Cricket paper onto some grey cardstock and covered the gap with some vintage lace and Prima flowers. I've never worked with grey and yellow before but I must say, I love the look!! I'll have to get some more of that fabulous Cosmo Cricket paper.

Today is also release day for two new AMAZING Scrapblocks (Stitches and Vintage Text). Check them out in the CHF store and I'll be back with some cards later this week.

Supplies:
Stamps: Rummage Bin Sweet Bee by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Versafine black
Papers:K and Co (polka dot), Bazzill Grey cardstock, Cosmo Cricket
Accessories: Prima flowers, vintage lace, K and Co pearl brad, Stickles

7 comments:

cheryln said...

fabulous card! love those bees!!

Laura Davis said...

Wow what a stunning card! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura & Kazan

Tracey said...

Beautiful is right! This is gorgeous Jen!!

clouds shadler said...

wow! that flower totally rocks, I love it! of course the lace is so beautiful on the card and the PP is adorable!

Clouds :D

Patsy said...

What a beeutiful card. I will have to use this bee saying on my cards

Patsy said...

What a beeutiful card! I will have to steal this bee saying :)

Patsy said...

What a beeutiful card! I will have to use this bee saying on my cards