Wednesday, June 24, 2009

CHF welcomes a new line of stamps today!

Cornish Heritage Farms is introducing a new line of stamps today and boy are they CUTE!! They are a line of stamps based on the dog artwork of Sara England. You can see all of today's releases here.

This is a card I created using the "Sailing with my dog" image. For this card I stamped and coloured the image and cut out before adding to the card base that I made using papers from Fancy Pants.
Supplies:
Stamps: Sara England Sailing with my Dog by Cornish Heritage Farms, Kim Hughes' Summer Trees by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Memento black, Orange chalk ink (Colorbox)
Paper: Georgia Pacific cardstock, Fancy Pants paper
Accessories: Fiskars Threading water punch, Prismacolor pencils, Copic Markers

2 comments:

Tracey said...

So cute! Love your card Jen!

Liz said...

It's really cute