Tuesday, June 16, 2009

CPS 120 and a new line of ATC stamps!!


Cornish Heritage Farms is releasing a new line of stamps today called All Things Considered (ATC). I am in LOVE with these new stamps. On each of the two new sets there is a stamp that is made to cover an ATC card and a whole lot of vintage elements to go along with it. You can see both of the new releases here.

This is a collage type card I made using the "Key Elements" set that is based on this weeks CPS sketch (#120). In addition, you can have a little sneak peek at the new Vintage Text Scrapblock that is being released this Thursday. Another MUST have!!

Also be sure to stop by the CHF gallery and check out all the designer's samples for this awesome new line. And stay tuned tomorrow when I'll show you a few ATC cards I did with the new sets (my first ATC cards)

Supplies:
Stamps: All Things Considered Key Elements by Cornish Heritage Farms, Vintage Text Scrapblock by Cornish Heritage Farms (available June 18th)
Ink: Adirondack Espresso
Paper: Basic Grey Porcelin
Accessories: Prima flowers, Bazzill chipboard key (painted and coated with Glossy Accents), K and Co pearl brad, Fiskars Apron Lace punch

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Cool background stamps. They are "Key" to your wonderful card. Thanks for taking the challenge.

Teresa said...

I don't think my first comment posted so I will say it again. Love those background stamps, they are "Key" to your card. Thanks for taking the challenge.