Friday, June 26, 2009

A little bit vintage with a touch of whimsy.


June is almost over so I thought I’d share one more card I made with June’s Stamp of the Month---SOTM--- (“The Bee List”) from Cornish Heritage Farms. On this card I covered some of the vintage bees with bees and a beehive from the Kim Hughes’ Birds and the Bees set. To keep the card looking a little more whimsical, I did not colour any of the elements from the Bee List stamp and I kept the colours nice and bright. I think the stamps do work well together.

This SOTM is also a PERFECT companion to the new Rummage Bin set that was released last week!

Supplies:
Stamps: The Bee List (June SOTM) by Cornish Heritage Farms, Hexagon Tiles Backgrounder by Cornish Heritage Farms, Kim Hughes The Birds and the Bees by Cornish Heritage Farms
Papers: Basic Grey, Bazzill
Ink: Memories black
Accessories: Copic markers, Prima Flowers, American Crafts Ribbon, Spellbinders dies, Fiskars Border Punch, Autumn Leaves button

1 comment:

Tracey said...

This is an incredible card Jen! Love the yellow!