Thursday, June 11, 2009

Who can resist these puppy dog eyes?


Here's a masculine card I made using the Saturday Evening Post Puppy with Cap stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms. The puppy was paper pieced with some shading added with Copic Markers. The papers and buttons are all from Basic Grey.


I have lots of new projects to show you but as usual, I'm behind on blogging. I think I need to get a personal assistant LOL!

Supplies:
Stamps: Saturday Evening Post Puppy with Cap by Cornish Heritage Farms, Mona Lisa Moments Father's Day centers by Cornish Heritage Farms
Papers: Cosmo Cricket, K and Company, Basic Grey
Ink: Versafine Black
Accessories: Basic Grey buttons, Fiskars border punch

Technique:Paper piecing

1 comment:

Tracey said...

A fantastic card Jen! Love the hi dad sentiment!!!